Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 30 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
For a detailed explanation of how Driver Education works and answers to your questions click HERE
30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. more than 1,000 students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom. The fee is paid by selecting the appropriate course for the driving school where you will do your behind the wheel lessons.
Steps for completing the Complete Online Driver Education Course:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll".
- This is a generic State Requirement and we have to have this prior to "giving any instruction".
2. Create a User Registration for our online classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab above.
You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows.
4. Complete all Online classroom sessions.
- You will have 90 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- You can only complete 2 hours of coursework per day and from start to finish you must spend at least 19 days.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction by clicking on one of the links below where you plan to do your lessons:
Waukesha - We are working with one of our instructors to get them set up with their own school license. As soon as that process is complete students who take KC’s Online Classroom will be able to select that school for Behind the Wheel training. We expect the process to be complete within a couple of weeks.
Individual sessions for Online Make Up - FEE: $10 (traditional classroom students doing class make up only)
Click on the session below that you would like to complete or go to the full Course Catalog:
10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)