Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 34 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
For a detailed explanation of how Driver Education works and answers to your questions click HERE
Online Classroom Options:
30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common course. Several thousand students have taken the course and it is very well received. It is a self-paced, computer based online course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom. Students will have 6 months to complete the coursework and must complete at least 1 session per week to remain active.
Steps for completing the Complete Online Driver Education Course:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to enroll in our Online Course.
2. Create a User Account for our online classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab above.
3. Select the “Online Course (30 Hour Complete)” “bundle” from the Course Catalog page right hand column (scroll all the way to the bottom for Mobile device bundle). Click on the Course “Bundle” then at the top there is a box that says “Get all for ($95)”. You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows. Note: if you do not have PayPay click on the box that says “Debit or Credit Card” or “Continue as Guest”.
4. Complete all Online classroom sessions.
NOTE: students MUST complete at least one session per week to maintain an active account. If they become inactive, we can reactivate their account but will only do so when they are ready to complete their coursework.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction.
2 Hour Failure to Yield the Right of Way - FEE: $35 - For individuals required to complete a Failure to Yield the Right of Way course. CLICK HERE
10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired CLICK HERE
Links to Behind the Wheel driving schools:
Arrowhead HS - J&B Driving School (Jake)
Fort Atkinson HS - KC’s Driving School 136
Janesville Area - Best Defense Driving School
Independence Area - Bill’s Driving School (715) 985-2455 or email@example.com
Jefferson HS - KC’s Driving School 136
Johnson Creek HS - KC’s Driving School 136
Kenosha Area - American Certified Driving School
Kenosha Area - Drive Right Driving School
Kettle Moraine Area - KC’s Driving School 541
Lake Country Lutheran HS - KC’s Driving School 541
Lake Country Area other than AHS - KC’s Driving School 541
Lake Mills Area - KC’s Driving School 136
Milwaukee Area - Safety First Driving School
Oak Creek Area - Safety First Driving School
Oconomowoc Area - KC’s Driving School 541
Paddock Lake Area - 5 Star Driving School
Pewaukee Area - KC’s Driving School 541
Racine Area - L&B Driving School
Salem Area - 5 Star Driving School
Shiocton Area - Brian’s School of Driving - (608) 343-3069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ST Johns - KC’s Driving School 541
University Lake School - KC’s Driving School 541
Watertown Area - KC’s Driving School 136
Waukesha Area - Ace Driving School