Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 30 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
For a detailed explanation of how Driver Education works and answers to your questions click HERE
30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. more than 1,000 students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom.
Steps for completing the Complete Online Driver Education Course:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll".
- This is a generic State Requirement and we have to have this prior to "giving any instruction".
2. Create a User Registration for our online classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab above.
You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows.
4. Complete all Online classroom sessions.
- You will have 90 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- You can only complete 2 hours of coursework per day and from start to finish you must spend at least 19 days.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction.
Oconomowoc - KC’s Driving School
Pewaukee - KC’s Driving School
St John’s NMA - KC’s Driving School
Arrowhead HS - J&B Driving SChool (Jake)
Waukesha - The Ace Driving School
Watertown - KC’s Driving School
Lake Mills - KC’s Driving School
Kenosha - American Certified Driving School
Janesville - Best Defense Driving School
Kenosha - Drive Right Driving School
Racine - L&B Driving School
Salem - 5 Star Driving School
Paddock Lake - 5 Star Driving School
Kenosha - 5 Star Driving School
Milwaukee - Safety First Driving School
Oak Creek - Safety First Driving School
Beldenville - Bill’s Driving School
Shiocton - Brian’s School of Driving
Individual sessions for Online Make Up - FEE: $10 (traditional classroom students doing class make up only)
Click on the session below that you would like to complete make up for. or go to the full Course Catalog:
10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)