Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 34 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
For a detailed explanation of how Driver Education works and answers to your questions click HERE
Online Classroom Options:
30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common course. The course is a self-paced, computer based online course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom.
Steps for completing the Complete 30 Hour Online Driver Education Course:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to enroll in our Online Course.
2. Create a User Account for our online classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab
3. Select the “Online Course (30 Hour Complete)” “bundle” from the Course Catalog page right hand column (scroll all the way to the bottom for Mobile device bundle). Click on the Course “Bundle” then at the top there is a box that says “Get all for ($95)”. You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows. Note: if you do not have PayPal click on the box that says “Debit or Credit Card” or “Continue as Guest”.
4. Complete all Online classroom sessions.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction.
2 Hour Failure to Yield the Right of Way - FEE: $75 - For individuals required to complete a Failure to Yield the Right of Way course. CLICK HERE