Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 30 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. more than 1,000 students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom. The fee is paid by selecting the appropriate course for the driving school where you will do your behind the wheel lessons.
Steps for completing the Complete Online Driver Education Course:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll".
- This is a generic State Requirement and we have to have this prior to "giving any instruction".
2. Create a User Registration for our online classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab above.
3. Select the “Online Course (30 Hour Complete)” “bundle” from the Course Catalog page right hand column. Click on the Course Bundle then at the top there is a box that says “Get all for ($95)”.
You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows.
4. Complete all Online classroom sessions.
- You will have 90 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- You can only complete 2 hours of coursework per day and from start to finish you must spend at least 19 days.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction by clicking on one of the links below where you plan to do your lessons:
Individual sessions for Online Make Up - FEE: $10 (traditional classroom students doing class make up only)
Click on the session below that you would like to complete:
10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)