Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 30 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
- 30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. more than 1,000 students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom. The fee is paid in 2 parts. The Online Classroom fee is paid after you register, login and select the “Bundled” course
NOTE: When you are ready to get your Instruction Permit and begin your BTW Lessons, you must enroll in and pay for ours, or another school's, Behind The Wheel Course.
- Individual sessions for Online Make Up - FEE: $10 (for Traditional classroom students who missed a day (s) class.
- 10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)
Failure To Yield - FEE: $85 - This is court mandated course for Failure to Yield violations.
STEPS FOR ENROLLING AND COMPLETING The 30 Hour ONLINE DRIVER'S EDUCATION
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll" in driver education. This is a generic State Requirement and we have to have this prior to "giving any instruction".
2. Register for the Online Classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab at the top of the Online Classroom page.
3. At the Online Classroom Course Catalog Select and pay for the course by PayPal or Credit Card by selecting the Course Bundle for the location where you plan to do your Behind the Wheel lessons.
4. Complete the Online classroom sessions.
- NOTE: You will have 90 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- You can only complete 2 hours of coursework per day and from start to finish you must spend at least 19 days.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction.
- If you are going to take your BTW Lessons in Hartland, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Waukesha and surrounding areas you will enroll in KC’s Driving School 541, Behind The Wheel Course HERE
- If you are going to take your BTW Lessons in Watertown, Lake Mills and surrounding areas you will enroll with KC’s Watertown by calling 920-261-1750.
- If you are going to take BTW Lessons with one of our Partner Schools or different driving school, contact them to enroll.