Welcome to KC's Driving School. KC's has been in business for over 30 years and has taught tens of thousands of Wisconsin teens to drive safely. We look forward to serving you as well.
- 30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. more than 1,000 students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom. The fee is paid by selecting the appropriate course for the driving school where you will do your behind the wheel lessons.
Steps for completing Online Driver Education:
1. Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll" in driver education. This is a generic State Requirement and we have to have this prior to "giving any instruction".
2. Register for the Online Classroom by clicking on the "Signup" tab above
3. Select the location below where you will be completing your Behind the Wheel Program. Please note: some schools charge more or lesson for the online classroom. They may also charge more or less for their Behind the Wheel program.
4. Complete the Online classroom sessions.
- NOTE: You will have 90 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- You can only complete 2 hours of coursework per day and from start to finish you must spend at least 19 days.
5. Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course to get your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction.
Click on the School below where you will be taking your Behind the Wheel Training:
- Individual sessions for Online Make Up - FEE: $10
Click on the session below that you would like to complete:
- 10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)